Mumbai +91-9920620009 | Bengaluru +91-9619581413 | Pune +91-8180099423 | Delhi-NCR +91-9920627471|info@ContractorBhai.com
  • cost per square feet Home Renovation in Mumbai Pune Bangalore Delhi

Cost of Home Renovation in Rupees Per sq ft

It depends a lot on requirement and situation of Home. For example, a Home Owner might decide to get POP ( Plaster of Paris) instead of normal Ceiling. Aluminum Window inside home could be simple of Painted with Powder Coated & Anodized Surfaces. So there is always more then one way of doing things. Hence Cost varies depending upon the way you decide to renovate. Ceramic Tiles or Vitrified Tiles. Vitrified Tiles come in different size 2′ by 2′ , they also come in meter by meter. Granite come in different range.

However if one has to make a guess work in city like Pune. Then keeping Items like Bathroom and kitchen apart, rest of the items can take 300-450 rupees per sq ft. This is Economic range we are talking about. Kitchen and bathroom always increase the average cost per square feet.

Same thing if we count for Mumbai, square feet cost for economic goes 400-500 rupees.

Hence these are just approximate cost per sq feet for a very basic economic plan. Things change as we choose materials and designs. talk to your contractor or Interior Designer for exact details and estimates.

Hi! This is Nitin, founder of ContractorBhai.com. We are bunch of Home Interior Design Enthusiast. Write to info@ContractorBhai.com. Mumbai +91-9920620009 | Bengaluru +91-9619581413 | Pune +91-8180099423 | Delhi-NCR +91-9920627471

1. jasveer singh 3 March 2013 at 6:56 pm - Reply

i have 60 mts bunglow mahada plot i want to build bunglow g+1 with terrace what will the estimate to build bunglow and how many days wil take to bild the bunglow its 60mtrs plot so i think ground will be minimum 500sqft and 1stloor will be 500sqft and same will be terrace what will will the full cost to build bunglow mail me and how days the bunglow will be ready

• umesh varma 23 September 2013 at 1:11 pm - Reply

Mr jasveer it will cost Rs 2000 per sft to construct your bunglow as u specified the area .and this is just an tentetive rate only , actual cost will come out on the basis of structural design /working drawings.

2. gopala krishna 23 October 2013 at 1:51 am - Reply

I have 1000sft 2bhk flat in Hyderabad, I would like to renovate the same with pop, vitrefied tiles, ceramics. FALSE ceiling and wood work not required. What will be the estimated cost. Please respond, thank U.

3. Laksi 9 November 2013 at 5:54 am - Reply

Hi
    I have a 850 sq ft home. I want to renovate, with modular kitchen, granite flooring, new three rooms which will come around 1700 sq ft altogether (old and new)nice fittings.
    I am looking to know the approx cost

4. Edmond dantes 29 January 2015 at 1:40 am - Reply

I have. 80 gaz ground floor kindly provide me the estimates if I want to renovate my home with marble flooring and modular kitchen and even also include the cost of furniture.

5. Garima 28 February 2015 at 5:14 pm - Reply

My husband and I are looking to buy this two BHK (which is large enough to have three bedrooms – 1500 sft). The building is about 20 years old – but kept in good condition. Before we buy it though – we would like to know if we would need to invest n the renovation, and if yes – how much could hat be. We would prefer changing the electrical wiring also. We may need to also increase the size of the kitchen by carving some space out of the toilet next to it (leaving that to be a powder room)> but other than this – we may not need to much civil work. We acn also let the wood work remain, as it’s not so bad.

Any suggestions on how much this might cost us?

• contractorbhai 28 February 2015 at 8:50 pm - Reply

Madam, without knowing which city you belong to, let me give you ballpark figure on higher side. Many home owners who want to do practical but good quality home, spend Rs 1200 per sq. ft. . There are so many factors which decides budget/cost. This is just to give you rough idea.

6. Swetha 28 April 2015 at 4:01 pm - Reply

I have to completely renovate 2 bathrooms in my 950 sq ftt house. One bathroom length*breadth is 7feet*3.5 feet , other is a smaller one 4feet * 3.5 feet. What would be a rough estimation with material and without material(ie only for labour).

• contractorbhai 28 April 2015 at 5:43 pm - Reply

Hello Ms Swetha
      Please check Dashboard section on contractorbhai. Inside you will find “Bathroom Fitting Calculator”. & Tile Cost Calculator, this will pretty much cover lot of options & give you rough idea.

7. CHHAGAN MALVIYA 29 May 2015 at 5:40 pm - Reply

I WANT ESTIMATE OF 4’x4′ BATHROOM CUM TOILET WITH SMALL BASHIN TAPS SHOWER AND CIVIL WORK AND BLUMBING TILES WALL EVERYTHING

8. rs verma 3 August 2015 at 4:12 pm - Reply

Hi, I am rs verma in sehore (MP) my house almost ready approx. 2000 sqr fit build. I want POP full area please suggest me. my mobile no 8989916518

9. Devdatta 8 January 2016 at 3:31 pm - Reply

I have 1500 sqft plot (Parking + 2) in Pune, I would like to renovate the same with pop, vitrefied tiles, conceal electric fitting, plumbing, modular kitchen, additioanl rooms, upvc windows and interior services. I would like to use material of best quality /brands. How much it will cost me ?

• rakesh pednekar 14 January 2016 at 2:49 pm - Reply

U have plot or 1500 sq ft all useable area.?If u want to know cost u have to give proper area sq ft , location.
      Regards

10. nilesh 31 May 2016 at 6:49 pm - Reply

I wanted to do interior work in 1500 sqft area for office in Hyderabad. what will be the per sqft cost?

• contractorbhai 31 May 2016 at 11:44 pm - Reply

Mr Nilesh, pls call 9920620009, we need some more detail to give rough idea.

• nilesh 1 June 2016 at 9:55 am - Reply

tried your no. but you have not picked up. pls give call once you will be free.

regards,
        Nilesh

11. Dashrath 5 September 2016 at 2:55 am - Reply

Dear contractorbhai,
    I am buying 2BHK resale flat @ 6 years old in vadodara. There is problem of water leakage in bathroom. How much it cost me to renovate both bathrooms.

• contractorbhai 6 September 2016 at 2:09 pm - Reply

Dashrathji, please refer cost guide section on contractorbhai website. It has rates for various work activities.

12. Atul k 7 September 2016 at 2:30 pm - Reply

What will be per sq ft rate to do wall & ceiling re plastering include material & labour for flat in mumbai

• contractorbhai 9 September 2016 at 6:40 pm - Reply

Sir, please check cost guide section to check Plastering rates

13. abrar 4 October 2016 at 2:53 pm - Reply

450 sq feet plot in NCR so approximately total estimated cost in ground floor build . a single room shop attach bath & kitchen

14. Priya 21 October 2016 at 1:34 pm - Reply

I want to convert balcony space into modular kitchen its has grills what would be cost of renovation

15. Anand 21 November 2016 at 5:01 pm - Reply

What will be the cost in rupees per sq ft of doing up a bare office space of 1000 sq ft in terms of complete interiors from flooring, electricals,ac ducting, cabins for approximately 20 people, carpentry,small bathroom, reception area etc. Please advise.

16. sumit saurabh 16 January 2017 at 6:53 pm - Reply

Hi, I have 2BHK DDA flat in Delhi and i want to renovate it. What will be the tentative cost of renovation if i want to put everything new be it a furniture, modular kitchen, wall fixture, washroom fixture, flooring, etc.

• contractorbhai 18 January 2017 at 3:58 pm - Reply

Lot of 2BHK Home Owners spend anywhere from Rs 1000 / sq ft upto Rs 2400 / sq ft. On Luxury side, people even spend higher then this. Depending upon your budget material choices & minor design aspects will vary.

17. karan barwal 18 March 2017 at 4:46 pm - Reply

hi i want to rennovate my floor which contains 4 rooms (350 sq .ft. ). but in an economic way so can u plz tell me what will be the estimate price for the rennovation of my home

• contractorbhai 20 March 2017 at 9:42 am - Reply

sir depending upon several factors, home owners spend anywhere from Rs 1000 to Rs 2800 in renovation. I really cannot tell you exact figure without knowing lot of details. So anywhere from 3.5 lakh rupees to almost 10 lakhs can be spent.