Mumbai +91-9920620009 | Bengaluru +91-9619581413 | Pune +91-8180099423 | Delhi-NCR +91-9930930964|info@ContractorBhai.com
  • Cost of renovating flat in Mumbai Pune Bangalore

Cost of Renovating a Flat in Mumbai

UPDATE: Iā€™m happy to let you know that we are offering "3D Interior Design Service" all across India. Affordbale Service which will Enable you to control Time & Money. Validate all your Renovation Ideas before you start Spending Money šŸ‘

Home owners have lot of thoughts and concerns when they start thinking about Home Renovation. Of all the biggest one is “How much will it Cost?

Frankly, there is no easy way to know exact numbers until you show your place to Contractor or Interior Designer, who works out a plan and then starts making Estimate.

It depends on the requirement and options Home Owners select. There is more then one way to do certain thing. Choose POP on wall; create False ceiling; Plane corners of POP; Flooring can be done in several style. How many Electric points are needed in all. In kitchen same idea applies for platform , Tiles; Bathroom you select items of different price range, some of these are commode seats, taps , cocks; In bedroom again Flooring and Ceiling.

Also read previous post where we explained that approximate cost could be Rs 500 per sft in Economic Home Renovation and then same thing if done in Deluxe way would cost Rs 1000 per sft.

These prices are for city like Mumbai but any other city Pune Bangalore Delhi Chennai etc would fall somewhere near same price. Only thing that differs is labour cost. Cost of Building material mostly stays within small range.

Hi! This is Nitin, founder of ContractorBhai.com. we are bunch of Home Repair & Renovation enthusiast. Write to info@ContractorBhai.com. Mumbai +91-9920620009 | Bengaluru +91-9619581413 | Pune +91-8180099423 | Delhi-NCR +91-7018456014

1. Mohan Joshi 4 June 2012 at 12:07 pm - Reply

Anyone doing carpentry work for home. i am also seeking some contractor who does PoP work & lighting work also.
    plz contact me @ 9987705975 for details.

2. anil 1 July 2012 at 12:19 pm - Reply

hi ,
    we want do renovation of our building , pls contact

3. S Chakraborty 12 November 2012 at 12:05 pm - Reply

I am going to renovate the wall of my living room. Contractor suggested crack filling, replastering and tile fitting (after application of cement and chemical). He has given quote of rs. 70 per sq ft of wall as labor charges exclding cost of tiles. Is it reasonable quote in Mumbai ?

• contractorbhai 14 November 2012 at 6:28 pm - Reply

Rate of Rs. 70 sounds good. If you need more informtion, feel free to write an email or call me anytime. Good luck!

4. harry 8 April 2013 at 1:58 pm - Reply

i would like to renovation of my flat i would like to know the estimate of the renovation..

5. deepa pandey 17 June 2013 at 10:46 pm - Reply

i want to renovate my 180 sq.ft flat in mumbai in such a way that me, my hubby and my daughter could live in comfortably, utilizing the space we have in our budget as only my husband earns. will be grateful if i could get ur help in getting reasonable and good estimates from contractors and ur ideas if possible on the renovation.

• contractorbhai 18 June 2013 at 1:03 am - Reply

Hello Mrs Deepa, can you please give em call on my cell# 9920620009. If required I will arrange for a free inspection & plan visit by my contractor. Thanks!

6. vikas kamble 13 August 2013 at 11:37 am - Reply

need a contractor with estimate for mhada flat renovation

7. RITA MEHTA 26 June 2014 at 11:36 am - Reply

Hello , I have done new conceil electrician work in my house I had fix 200 RS per point with my electrician , and now he is charging me 200 RS per point plus 800 RS per main line till cercuit board , means suppose he charged me 200 RS for one a.c point in one bedroom plus 800 RS for that a.c point till cercuit board in living room so he charged me this 800 RS in each main line like a.c , t.v , telephone , also main electrical line for each bedroom , kitchen, passage , bathroom , living room…..ect…. so I can’t decide how to manage with this???? So please suggest me is there any other extra charges apart from 200 RS per point what I have decided and all material I had provide him…….

8. rukhsar 22 October 2014 at 12:22 pm - Reply

i want to renovate my 1bhk flat plz help

• contractorbhai 22 October 2014 at 2:31 pm - Reply

Hello Rukhsar madam

Please take a paper & draw a rough sketch of your present home plan. Email it to info@contractorbhai.com or whatsapp me on 9920620009

I will have my designer look at it. We will provide whatever information required.

9. Muzammil 23 January 2015 at 3:09 pm - Reply

Hi I want renovate my new 2 bhk flat near Sandhurst Road, shall I get contact of best peoples for kadiya, tiles fitting, pop, plumber, electrician etc.

10. abhishek balakrishnan 14 July 2015 at 3:37 pm - Reply

Flat size 620 sq.ft area – built up. Top floor of 8 floors building in Malad.

1. Waterproofing of walls , plastering and painting. Painting should be stain and water resistant.

2. Complete remake of 2 bathrooms with tiles and new toiletries ( Master Bedroom to have bathtub)

3. Flooring work for hall and kitchen
    (Marble finishing)

4. Bedroom wood finish on floor which should be water resistant

5. Carpenter for creating some stuff like dressing table and one bar

Apart from these would really be happy if you could assist me with some themes for house.

I would like to get the quotation at the earliest.

• manoj dakwe 3 December 2015 at 1:44 pm - Reply

we r turnkey interior contractors undertaking civil,plumbing,carpentry,p.o.p.,electrical .fabrication,modular kitchen,automation,painting work for residential & commercial projects

11. tabrez 7 January 2016 at 11:05 pm - Reply

we have a 1RK flat of 225 sqft….we would want to convert it into 1bhk…can u plz help us with this.

12. srinivas 4 March 2016 at 11:14 am - Reply

Hi…I have 1bhk flat at navimumbai. I need to shift kitchen to hall balocny. And i need to kitchen as a bedroom.
    Is it possible or do we need any approvals from cidco & society ?

• contractorbhai 4 March 2016 at 12:11 pm - Reply

There are no common answers to all places. Best way to do is to find out in your neighborhood. Find out if your society allows it. Has anyone modified layout inside their house in your society. That is best way to find out what is possible. Your own society may allow it verbally, may not give in writing to stay on safer side. It is very common practice to shift rooms within your limit/house boundary. If you are not extending rooms to cover flowerbed / balcony etc no one really cares. But best thing to do is – do some research in your neighborhood & then take action. good luck

13. Anil S.Mahajan 18 March 2016 at 3:16 pm - Reply

Hi My Name is Anil Mahajan I want to renovate my 441 Sqft House.
    Please advise for the same but I need the work to be completed in 10 to 15 as need to shift there,
    Waiting for your kind reply please do needful.
    Regards
    Anil S.Mahajan

• contractorbhai 18 March 2016 at 4:27 pm - Reply

Anil ji, I dont undrstand you want to get home ready in 10-15 days & you are leaving comment on Internet without phone numbers. I advise you start calling people. Call multiple sources & hire some local contractor quickly. Other thing you could do is set priority of of what work you want to finish first & keep some part pending for future.

14. Anil Valodra 20 August 2016 at 1:17 pm - Reply

Hi!! I am Anil Valodra. I want Renovate my 1 BHK Flat Consist 500 Sq. Feet. Want estimate.

• contractorbhai 22 August 2016 at 10:18 am - Reply

Anil ji, regarding estimate for your home, please call 9920620009 or fill form for free estimate on contractorbhai.com

regarding plaster please refer cost guide page of wall plaster

15. Anil Valodra 20 August 2016 at 1:32 pm - Reply

Hi!! Want to renovate my flat which 500 Sq. Feet. Want estimate of all Wall Re plastering, Crack filing & Tiles fittings with Chemical & Cement Application. What is the actual budget with material & Labour Charges.