Mumbai +91-9920620009 | Bengaluru +91-9619581413 | Pune +91-8180099423 | Delhi-NCR +91-9920627471|info@ContractorBhai.com
  • Interior Designers - Mumbai Pune - Home Renovation - ContractorBhai

Interior Designs for 1 BHK and 2 BHK

UPDATE: I’m happy to let you know that we are offering "3D Interior Design Service" all across India. Affordbale Service which will Enable you to control Time & Money. Validate all your Renovation Ideas before you start Spending Money 👍

At ContractorBhai.com we have got more then one email for topics like “Tips on home Interior Decoration for 1 bhk (bedroom Hall Kitchen)” and “Home Decorating Ideas of 2 bhk flat” . We reply all such questions and concerns with useful ideas and information.

I asked one of our Expert Contractor Partner about “How is Home renovation or Interior Design different for 2 BHK compared to 1BHK” and here is what he had to share:

Me : What is the difference between 1bhk renovation and 2bhk renovation ? For example if one of my friend called a Contratcor for his flat which is 1 bhk flat and if I call the same person for renovation and mine is 2bhk flat so what really differs?

Contractor : In 2 bhk the difference is – one room is used by the parents and the additional room is used by kids. In this for kids bedroom you have to design things differently. In Kid’s bathroom you put different types of tiles; if the bathroom is big you put a tub for kids, there are small bath tubs, baby commodes. These are some of the major difference. Then comes the carpentry work, for kids the dressing table is different, bed is different so the cost of furniture is according to the area

Me: Talking about average cost per square feet, how does that differ from 1 BHK to 2 BHK

Contractor : There are certain items in Home Renovation that cost more. Bathroom and Kitchen are always big cost area mainly because of significant cost of bathroom plumbing and cost of kitchen platform and few other items. However things that go in other parts of Home are normally costing less. of-course we are talking about situation where you are looking for decent renovation within economics. Hence if your home has one Bathroom and a kitchen, one more additional room of 2 BHK will not be an expensive affair. hence the average cost per square feet will go down.

Planning Home Renovation? Talk to use. Get Free Estimate and then start communication with your local Contractor. If you want us to refer Contractor, let us know. call on 992020009 or fill form here

Hi! This is Nitin, founder of ContractorBhai.com. we are bunch of Home Interior Design Enthusiast. Write to info@ContractorBhai.com. Mumbai +91-9920620009 | Bengaluru +91-9619581413 | Pune +91-8180099423 | Delhi-NCR +91-9930930964

1. Sneha 16 March 2012 at 2:56 pm - Reply

I need to renovate my 2 bhk flat within my budget. Pls let us know if you have any suitable options for middle-class family like us.
    Rgds,
    Sneha A Serrao

• Priya jha 5 September 2014 at 5:11 pm - Reply

I m a interior designer if any 1 need pls let me know

• Ravi 29 July 2015 at 2:57 pm - Reply

Rgds,
        Ravi
        8980039921

• Prem 27 October 2015 at 6:54 pm - Reply

I need to renovate my 1 bhk flat in Mumbai …within 15 days ..area 350 sq ft pls let me knw d best budget.

2. contractorbhai 16 March 2012 at 3:58 pm - Reply

Thank you Sneha for getting in touch. Most of the work we do is for middle-class Home Owners. Feel free to write or call us for anything from small repair to complete economic Renovation.

Nitin
    founder – ContractorBhai.com
    cell# 9920620009

3. contractorbhai 16 March 2012 at 4:16 pm - Reply

Ms Sneha, we sent you separate Email with more details. Please feel free to write us back or call on 9920620009
    Nitin
    founder – ContractorBhai.com

4. ankit shah 23 March 2012 at 10:27 am - Reply

Hi ,
    i have my 1BHK flat in Balaji Nager pune. So I need to renovate that flat.
    Can you please help me.

• contractorbhai 23 March 2012 at 11:04 am - Reply

Hello Mr. Ankit,
      Thanks for getting in touch.
      I will email you Rough Estimate for 1 BHK Home. In addition, I will send you details of our Contractor in Pune.
      Feel free to ask him to visit your place for more accurate Estimate.
      Nitin

5. krutika patil 17 May 2012 at 9:18 pm - Reply

hi,
    I hv 1BHK flat in santacruz,mumbai, n i want to renovate my flat n it is of 550 sq ft area… so can u help me.

6. contractorbhai 18 May 2012 at 10:56 am - Reply

Hello Ms. Krutika, I am sending you email with further information. Feel free to call on 9920620009 or write to info@ContractorBhai.com

Between, I was born and still live in Santacruz, Mumbai.

7. Satish 22 May 2012 at 5:03 pm - Reply

1 purchase 1RK+60sq ft terrece flat, now I want to covert open terrece into bed room, kindly suggest me for the same. total are in 430 sq ft.

8. contractorbhai 23 May 2012 at 12:17 pm - Reply

Mr Satish
    You should talk to some local experienced Contractor or Civil Consultant

There are several quick points to share here:

1) If your home is in Society, you need to take permission.

2) In most cases a permanent structure cannot be made which means you cannot have slab & columns in new construction.

3) If you decide to make temporary structure – you have two options

option 1 – Galvanised Corrugated Sheet ( cheap but not so good looking)

options 2 – Ask local shopkeeper for polyurethane sheet – is kind of Plastic sheet – very reliable and will do the job.

4) If Terrace is cantivelear structure ( no column below ) then you should avoid too much load – talk to local RCC designer.

5) There have been cases where society does not allow changes because looks of building changes.

9. Mukund 30 May 2012 at 4:54 pm - Reply

1Bhk 538 sq ft New flat. I want to renovate interior please send me estimate details..

10. contractorbhai 30 May 2012 at 5:48 pm - Reply

Mr Mukund
    Please fill below form, it will help us understand your requirements and provide more relevant Rough Esimate

Also if this something urgent – feel free to call me on 9920620009

11. Ashish 1 June 2012 at 7:57 pm - Reply

I stay in mira road and wanted to renovate my 2 bhk flat 909 sq. ft. in very nice way. Can you please tell me budget for the same. Whats include in delux mode. and how much time it will take usually.

• contractorbhai 1 June 2012 at 8:46 pm - Reply

Hello Mr. Ashish
      Presently one of our team contractor is completing site in Mira Road ( shanti park area ). Please call me on 9920620009. I can ask Contractor to see your place in person and give you estimate as per your requirement. There is no obligation for Estimate. I am also sending you Email with more details.
      Thanks!

12. ajay 13 June 2012 at 4:06 pm - Reply

Hii,

I need to renovate my 2 bhk flat at dombivali within my budget. Pls let us know if you have plan/budget for middle-class home owners
    Rgds,

13. contractorbhai 15 June 2012 at 12:01 pm - Reply

Hello Ajay, I emailed you last night some questions that will help me give you relevant rough estimate. Feel free to call me or write an email to me anytime. Thanks

14. kalyan khamkar 14 July 2012 at 9:12 pm - Reply

hi this is kalyan i have 1bhk flat i want to renovate that i m from middel class family. can tell me budget n some information…………

15. dhiraj chhajer 19 July 2012 at 6:59 pm - Reply

HI, Hope you are doing great. I want to build a 5 flats in 19*18 square feet with lift , stairs etc, 1 room , hall kitchen.
    with parking.
    Please guide me how can i do this.

OR

1 BHK, either or 1 room ,kitchen. , which ever is possible.

Thanks.

16. Ramesh Chavan 20 July 2012 at 1:48 am - Reply

Hi Nitin,

I have 2 Bhk flat in seawoods and i am looking fro interior decoration. Please provide me the plan and budget for middle class home owner.

BR
    Ramesh

17. Mayur Panchal 30 July 2012 at 9:09 am - Reply

Hello Sir, I have just booked a 2 BHK flat in Dombivli. I am looking for interior designer to decorate my home. Can u give me estimate for me? Area of my flat is 950 Sq. Ft.

18. Meena Rebello 3 September 2012 at 12:49 am - Reply

Could you please provide estimate to get my 2BHK renovated. I stay in Andheri East

19. Sham Lal 30 October 2012 at 5:07 pm - Reply

hii..i purchesd a 2 BHK Top flat.. i want to decorate it..need ur idea and tips for estimate cost for total flat.

20. sathya 14 December 2012 at 4:37 pm - Reply

We are constructing a new 2bhk villa and I need your help in decorating the house and also for front house design.

21. Satish 29 January 2013 at 12:05 pm - Reply

hi sir,
    i had recently bought 2bhk flat in nallasopara west, and would like to do interior designing for my house. Area is 825 sqft. if u want i can send u floor plan also.

• contractorbhai 29 January 2013 at 1:26 pm - Reply

Mr Satish, I have email you with details. Please feel free to call me on 9920620009.

22. MAHENDRA RAWKA 11 February 2013 at 11:35 pm - Reply

Dear sir,

We have purchase the 1 bhk flat.. can u suggest how decorate furnished my flat and what is suit the color in flat,sir pls if u possible..

thanks
    9225201008

23. Akshaya Modak 16 March 2013 at 8:55 pm - Reply

i had recently bought 2bhk flat and would like to do interior designing for my house. Area is 900 sqft.

24. TEJAS 13 May 2013 at 10:53 am - Reply

I HAD JUST BUY MY NEW 2BHK FLAT IN SURAT AND WANT TO INTERIOR WITHIN MY BUDGET I AND 680FT CARPET AREA CAN YOU GIVE SOME OF ADVICE FOR IT.

25. Vitthal 22 May 2013 at 6:11 pm - Reply

Please send me the 2 BHK interior design plan. area is 834 sq.ft

26. RAHUL KSHIRSAGAR 30 May 2013 at 7:39 pm - Reply

Hi I recently book 2 BHK in Vishrantwadi, Pune, I want to do interior but before that i want to know during construction what changes I could do

• contractorbhai 31 May 2013 at 11:18 am - Reply

Mr Rahul, please give me call on 9920620009. Depending upon your need I will get you answers. If required I will let you talk to my Architect or Designer. Thanks

27. Ujwala 15 October 2013 at 5:21 pm - Reply

I want to make interiors of my new flat 2 bhk which shd be cost effective.It is in Goa.Pls guide

28. Rahul Chavan 28 October 2013 at 10:08 am - Reply

Hi, We have brought 2 BHk flat with area of about 1045 in Bavdhan,currently construction is under process ,can you please suggest some plans for affortable budget.

Thanks,
    Rahul

29. Mohit 6 December 2013 at 9:04 am - Reply

Hi, We have brought 2 BHk flat with area of about 1134 Sq ft in Bannerghatta rd ,ready to move in. Can you please suggest some plans for affordable budget. I am reachable on my mobile .

30. prasad ghag 4 February 2014 at 10:58 am - Reply

I WANT TO DO INTERIOR IN MY NEWLY BOUGHT 2BHK IN BADLAPUR EAST. AREA 930.I NEED TO KNOW THE BUDGET.

31. anitha 23 March 2014 at 2:18 pm - Reply

Hi, we bought a 2 bhk appartment 1000sqfeet in chennai.can you please send us estimation

32. swapnil sonawane 18 July 2014 at 12:16 am - Reply

We recently booked a flat in karjat, i want to know the cost to make interior for the same, its area is 617 sqft, it has gallery in hall as well as bedroom

33. Indar 18 July 2014 at 11:51 am - Reply

I will get possesion around october.Its a 1bhk (650sqft approx) flat in kashigoan,miraroad.
    Can you please send and an extimate.
    And kinldy mention what all you cover in that.

34. Kaushik Pandya 21 July 2014 at 5:38 pm - Reply

I want a rough estimate for the interior designing of my 2BHK flat (1000 sqft approx). Kindly let me know the quotation for the same and the sample design pattern if you have any.

35. Kirit Vasoya 30 July 2014 at 10:26 pm - Reply

Hi..I have a 1 bhk flat of 450 Sq.Feet in Ahmedabad, Its naked given by company, now i want to do some furniture work in it, but i have limited budget to spent in it. i want best look and space of my flat in low cost. kindly give me some interior idea for that..Thank You

• contractorbhai 30 July 2014 at 11:55 pm - Reply

hello Kirit, Please send me few pictures of your home on info@contractorbhai.com . I will connect you with my designer who can share few ideas on phone. Or call me on 09920620009. good luck

36. Rajesh 3 August 2014 at 1:35 pm - Reply

Hello Nitin,
    Trust you are doing good. I’ve 770sq. ft. carpet flat under construction at Andheri and I would like to start interior well in advance before moving in. Please let me know rough estimate for the same. I am looking for practical,affordable and more realistic interior. Thanks!

Regards,
    Rajesh

• contractorbhai 4 August 2014 at 7:29 am - Reply

Mr Rajesh, I would need some more details. Fill out ‘Free Estimate form’ or give me call on 9920620009

37. sapna 18 August 2014 at 8:46 am - Reply

I hd bought a 2bhk flat in delhi…I want to do very good interior designing within my budget….cn u snd me the rough idea of the total cost???

• contractorbhai 18 August 2014 at 2:19 pm - Reply

Sapna madam, Please go ahead & send me few pictures of your place on info@contractorbhai.com

If required, my Designer will have a word with you over phone. We will send you rough estimate for same.

38. Sunil 23 August 2014 at 11:56 am - Reply

Hi Nitin,

Firstly, thank you maintaining such a website and being generous with your time to reply to all the questions.

I have one too: I bought a re-sale flat in a 18-yr old building in Pune. It’s 538 sq.ft, 1 BHK flat with 189 sq.ft terrace on the top floor (3rd floor). The flat had 2 bathrooms but the original owners enclosed that as part of the kitchen. I would like to
    1. Rebuild the bathroom (The plumbing outlets are still there)
    2. Enclose the terrace (the other wings in the society have done the same)

Can you please help me with an estimate so that i can plan accordingly? Also, do you know of any good contractors in Pune (Hadapsar area)?

Thanks again!

Sunil

• contractorbhai 23 August 2014 at 7:27 pm - Reply

Thank you Mr. Sunil for Encouraging words!
      Sir, for your requirement only after in person inspection we will be able to tell you quote.

We do have Contractor for Hadapsar, Pune area. Please call our Pune office number 08180099423 to invite our Contractor.

39. priya 26 August 2014 at 12:29 pm - Reply

dear sir,
    I had bought a 2bhk flat in pune …I want to do interior within my budget….can u send me the rough idea of the total cost???
    Hi..I have a 2 bhk flat of 1000 Sq.Feet in pune, now i want to do some furniture work in it, but i have limited budget to spent in it. i want best look and space of my flat in low cost. please do the needful

40. priya 26 August 2014 at 12:30 pm - Reply

dear sir,

41. Bhaskar 9 September 2014 at 2:12 pm - Reply

dear sir,
    I had bought a 2bhk flat of 1218 Sq.Feet in pune …I want to do interior within my budget….can u send me the rough idea of the total cost???

42. Priyanka 17 September 2014 at 3:11 pm - Reply

I had bought a 2bhk flat of 1386 Sq.Feet in Ahmedabad …I want to do interior within my budget….can u send me the rough idea of the total cost???

43. Shailaja 19 September 2014 at 2:07 pm - Reply

Hi,I’m from Hyderabad,I would request you to send some snaps of 2BHK interior so that I would get an idea to plan for it, my new flat is ready for possession in another 2months,i wanted to choose it within my budget and very attractive with spirituality. send me some snaps of your work done earlier to my email id mentioned. Thanks, Shailaja

• Shailaja 19 September 2014 at 2:08 pm - Reply

2bhk 960 sft (use)230 sft( common) and give appropriate ones.

• contractorbhai 23 September 2014 at 11:42 am - Reply

Hello Shailaja
        madam, please call us on +91-9920620009, we will provide all possible information. However as of 2014, we dont have team in Hyderabad.

44. Risha 24 December 2014 at 12:32 pm - Reply

We have a I BHK Flat in Dahisar and luking out for complete renovation in a economical budget. Please let me knw the cost f the same.

• contractorbhai 24 December 2014 at 5:49 pm - Reply

Hello Risha ji, cost varies with requirement, materials & size of house. I need to know few more things before I can give you a rough ballpark figure. You can call me or let me know I can arrange for contractor visit for taking measurements & understand requirements.

45. Zakir Shaikh 19 February 2015 at 9:10 pm - Reply

Hi…would want to refurbish my 1 BHK flat (480 sq ft carpet). How much would the cost come to. Please advise

46. Arif Tamboli 28 May 2015 at 1:51 pm - Reply

Hi, i want to decorate my 1 bhk small flat area 430 squear foot & i just want to know the min budget (price) i mlooking in cheap budget but attractive if any one has any idea please contact on my mail thanks.

47. Samant Shant Priya 18 June 2015 at 11:30 pm - Reply

I got a new flat at sector 92 Gurgaon having a rough area as 950 sq. ft. and its a 2 BHK, Kindly suggest me the budget and other details.

48. Usha Garud 1 July 2015 at 3:35 pm - Reply

Hi, I ve bought 2bhk Flat in mumbai, around 850 st ft build up area. plsz send me a attractive design with an economical budget

49. Ravi 29 July 2015 at 2:58 pm - Reply

Rgds,
    Ravi
    8980039921

50. vishal khandwala 15 October 2015 at 11:21 am - Reply

i am from surat. I need to renovate my 2 bhk flat within my budget. it was 1bhk i made 2bhk with 655 sqft. Pls let me know if you have any suitable options for middle-class family like us.
    vishal 8140161316

51. Anil 30 October 2015 at 6:20 pm - Reply

I have a 1 BHK in Kalyan with 480 Sq Ft of carpert area. I want to limit the expenditure, please advise best possible budget. Hall approx. 150 sq ft, Bedroom approx. 100 sqft,

52. Samreen Khan 29 November 2015 at 5:52 pm - Reply

Hi I need to renovate my bedroom that is around 350 sq,ft Its in Mumbai Andheri Lokhadwala. What would be the cost for the same?

53. sandipan bhattacharjee 9 December 2015 at 7:03 pm - Reply

Hi I have recently purchased a 1 bhk (430.56 SqF) flat in Ghodbunder road, Thane. Will get the possession by December end this year. Its a 5 years old construction. Please let me know if you have any suitable option for me, for the full renovation, keeping my old furniture intact.

• contractorbhai 10 December 2015 at 10:36 am - Reply

Sandipan, please give us call on 9920620009. We have undertaken design & execution of many such projects.

54. Nilesh Rane 2 January 2016 at 3:11 pm - Reply

Hi My Name is Nilesh, I m going to purchase house having area of 580 sq.ft, I need to know what will be the minimum budget for renovating the same in mumbai

55. Dinesh 26 April 2016 at 4:13 pm - Reply

Hi Ni,

Please let me know if you guys are providing services in Gurgaon (Delhi NCR) region.

DInesh

56. amit jagtap 24 May 2016 at 2:47 am - Reply

I want to renovate my 1400 sq. flat 3 bed rooms 1 hall & 1 Kitchens please give me estimation
    Thanx
    Amit Jagtap

57. Purti Singhal 26 May 2016 at 12:48 pm - Reply

I am purchasing 2 BHK flat in Noida. Area is 935 Sq. Ft. I want to get it designed & furnished in the best way. Please suggest about the type of work & estimates.

Purti Singhal

58. Sarika 2 August 2016 at 1:08 pm - Reply

We need to renovate our 2BHK flat approx carpert 620 in Borivali -East.I want to get it designed & furnished in the best way. Please suggest about the type of work & estimates.

59. Manzoor Lagad 22 September 2016 at 4:50 pm - Reply

Hi there,
    I have 2BHK flat in Neral-410101 and i want to get it designed and furnished in the best way possible in my budget. Appreciate, if you suggest about the type of work and estimated cost.

• contractorbhai 22 September 2016 at 7:26 pm - Reply

Manzoor ji, we would be more then glad to give service in beautiful city of Neral. Pls call 9920620009 & help us understand specific details.

60. Sandeep 27 September 2016 at 1:32 pm - Reply

I want to make furniture for my 1BHK flat in kalewadi,Pune. What would be an rough estimate?
    Can you please get in touch with me?

61. Stagy 11 February 2017 at 7:06 pm - Reply

I own a flat 2 BHK approx. 960 sq ft in Nerul and would like to furnish the same. Kindly advice a rough estimate.