Mumbai +91-9920620009 | Bengaluru +91-9619581413 | Pune +91-8180099423 | Delhi-NCR +91-9920627471|info@ContractorBhai.com
  • Cost of Marble Flooring - Cost of marble and Labour cost

How much is Cost of Marble flooring?

This article is available in Hindi, Marathi & Gujarati languages.

There are various types of marble available in market. Some of the popular ones are: Italian, Makrana, Simple

Each of these again have many sub-types . Price range is also huge. Marble Prices usually vary with place and demand.

For Example: If your house is 500 sq feet with 350 sq feet carpet area. lets say you end up ordering 350 sq feet of Marble for complete flooring. Here’s how you will calculate the cost

Rate of a some type of Italian Marble is Rs. 350/sq.ft
Hence your cost will be 350 * 350 = ~ Rs. 1.20 Lakhs

Alternatively, you can also use Marbonite Tiles which will save you lot of money. Or you can have combination of both – Marble and tiles.

Now let’s talk about labour cost. Main activities involved in getting new Marble flooring are:
1) Breaking ( if you have existing flooring this will need to be removed)
2) Fitting cutting of Marble
3) Mirror Polishing

I spoke to one Contractor to get rough estimate for Marble flooring for some city like Chennai or Bangalore.
Carpet area of 350 sq.ft ( a typical 1 BHK home )

Breaking Charges

Rate(Rs. 15)
15 x 350 Sq. Ft = Rs 5250

Fitting, Cutting of Marble With Material

Rate(Rs. 110)
110 x 350 Sq. Ft = Rs 38,500

Mirror Polishing

Rate(Rs. 25) 25 x 350 Sq. Ft = Rs 8750

Total = (5250 + 38500 + 8750) = Rs. 52500

Above Rate for fitting includes material like sand cement and other Material. Does not include Marble cost

For Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi here is the Cost of Marble flooring in details. If you are still comparing option of Marble or vitrified tiles, here is detail analysis of Cost of Flooring using Vitrified Tiles for Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, and Delhi

This article is available in Hindi, Marathi & Gujarati languages.

Please see: Rates mentioned above are for reference purpose. you may find good contractors who offers different rate.
[info]

Free Quote for Marble Flooring

Fill below quick form & we will send you detail Quote in next 24 hours.
  • Tell us about Project - Area size, type of Marble / Granite, any concerns.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
[/info]

Hi! This is Nitin, founder of ContractorBhai.com. We are bunch of Home Interior Design Enthusiast. Write to info@ContractorBhai.com. Mumbai +91-9920620009 | Bengaluru +91-9619581413 | Pune +91-8180099423 | Delhi-NCR +91-9920627471

1. D.Dlipkumar 31 July 2014 at 9:03 pm - Reply

housing project marbles reqired

• contractorbhai 31 July 2014 at 9:29 pm - Reply

Dilip sir, please share some more details. Call us on 09920620009 or email on info@contractorbhai.com

• javed 13 November 2014 at 8:02 pm - Reply

i have a work marble or tiles flooring but i need a honest man to work on behalf of me with half half share

• contractorbhai 14 November 2014 at 1:47 pm - Reply

Javed bhai, I dont understand what you are trying to say ? Are you looking for someone to do flooring ? or you yourself provide marble flooring sevice. Please give me call when you get chance +91-9920620009

• Gobinda Dhar 21 May 2016 at 7:34 pm - Reply

Please contact me no-8013246493

2. neeraj 22 August 2014 at 8:12 pm - Reply

Dilip sir please give me some more details my email id is neerajgarg301@gmail.com and my num is 09784435068

3. sanjay 21 December 2014 at 6:47 pm - Reply

I want to floor my new building with marbles with area 2500 sq ft. My home is in guwahati,assam. Plz suggest me the good marble and cost.

• contractorbhai 21 December 2014 at 8:43 pm - Reply

Mr Sanjay
      I am sending you cell phone number of A Marble Vendor based in Udaipur. Usually for requirement of size 2500, we recommend people to buy it from Rajasthan, but I am not sure if that is goign to work for your location – Guwahati. Please talk to this partner of us & take suggestions from him.
      good luck

4. Nijeesh 31 December 2014 at 3:47 am - Reply

Can you pls suggest the vendor of white marble in Kerala. Looking to get best price. Nijeesh

5. Bhaskar 26 February 2015 at 12:38 pm - Reply

Hi – I have got Vietnam White marble from Kishangarh, Rajasthan for my house construction in Bangalore. Can you tell me the approx laying charges for this? Thanks.

• contractorbhai 26 February 2015 at 2:14 pm - Reply

sir please check below article. This is for Indian Marble, for Italian marble it should be higher then this

• Bhaskar 27 February 2015 at 10:14 am - Reply

Thanks for your response. I checked the website and it gives prices including the marble cost, whereas I’m looking for just the laying cost. Also what I need is for neither Indian nor Italian and it’s Vietnam white(different kind of white marble) Thank you.

• S.Vaidyanathan 7 May 2016 at 3:56 pm - Reply

Dear Mr. Bhaskar,
          I am Vaidyanathan from Chennai. While going thru Contractorbhai, posts, I gathered that you have bought vietammese marbles from Kishangarh last year. I shall thank you very much if you could intimate me from which dealer you bought and the price. Also the cost of transportation to Bangalore. Will you kindly respond. My mob. 9380502535.

Thanking you,
          Regards
          S.Vaidyanathan.

6. manoj sharma 10 March 2015 at 2:01 am - Reply

I want to floor my new building with marbles with area 700 sq ft. My home is in utter predesh noida Plz suggest me the good marble and cost.

• contractorbhai 10 March 2015 at 8:11 am - Reply

Manoj ji,
      Marble quantity below 3000 square feet should always be bought locally. You have to search local neighboring marble shops & hubs to find out best marble available. check our cost guide for more details on marble flooring

• Rama Nand Chauhan 7 May 2015 at 4:47 pm - Reply

Please contact me at 9810108912

7. sean 24 March 2015 at 3:20 pm - Reply

Hi any idea where I can get white cement tiles…with a matte finish.

Also as a second option if someone can suggest a vendor whi deals in refin tiles in mumbai…

8. sean 24 March 2015 at 3:21 pm - Reply

Hi any idea where I can get white cement tiles…with a matte finish.

Also as a second option if someone can suggest a vendor who deals in refin tiles in mumbai…

9. Raj kumar 29 March 2015 at 7:16 pm - Reply

I want to floor my building with marbles with area 500sq ft. Please cost.

10. sarad 7 May 2015 at 12:25 pm - Reply

i want to start small mable business from lucknow city..pl help me to provide names of vendor..

• contractorbhai 7 May 2015 at 12:43 pm - Reply

Mr Sarad,
      I t will be worth visiting Udaipur & Kishangarh market. You will find many vendors there who will have answers to all your question. They will also guide on what marble is in demand in your local area. You should plan to visit these places. Good Luck!

11. syed manzoor pasha 7 June 2015 at 4:48 pm - Reply

hello sir I have 600square fit home I want to put italian marble how much is cost and send me some marble colors sample plz thank you

• contractorbhai 7 June 2015 at 5:54 pm - Reply

sir, give us call. We can arrange for Italian marble sample & price list.

12. Amit K Pal 22 June 2015 at 6:04 pm - Reply

Around 3000 sft floor need be covered with white marble in Kolkata. I have the following queries, please help:-
    1)How much is the cost for Doongri and Nijarna white marbles separately for small pieces i.e. 2’X2′ and big pieces e.g. 10’X10′ or 10’X12′
    2) Rate of Labour for laying marbles?
    3) Which one is better Doongri white or Nijarna white ?
    4) Please suggest a dealer in Kolkata, where I can purchase from

Amit K Pal

13. adi 16 July 2015 at 3:18 pm - Reply

looking for contractors for new hiouse

14. Prashant singh 31 July 2015 at 2:01 am - Reply

Comment… I want to floor my building with
    marbles with area 1100sq ft. Please
    cost. Nd suggest mee too cheap nd best

15. Prashant singh 31 July 2015 at 2:02 am - Reply

.. I want to floor my building with
    marbles with area 1100sq ft. Please
    cost. Cheap nd best

16. Romipergu 23 August 2015 at 10:26 am - Reply

Hiee i wnt to the marble flooring fr my huse of 800 sqf….plz helf fr the best nd cheap

17. Geetika 11 September 2015 at 11:53 am - Reply

Hi nitin. I stay at a rented house. My sweeper has destroyed my bathrooms marbles with corrosive acids.
    The sheen has gone. Can yiu suggest me some proffessional in delhi who may help me restore it if possible

18. arjun 16 September 2015 at 12:15 am - Reply

hello. well, i would lyk to knw abt oll Italian marbles price with marble pics.. we r doing construction of 1350 sq.ft. area.. nd it will be 3 floor..xo plz send me best price with pics..nd let m knw one thng more dat, which is d best quality Italian marble ..?

19. brijesh kumar 30 September 2015 at 2:33 pm - Reply

Sir i want to flooring my old house with marbels or tiles whichever is better . My house in sikar rajasthan .
    Plz tell me about the cost of full flooring . Area size is around 1000 sq ft

20. Dilip Garodia 24 February 2016 at 9:16 pm - Reply

I want to do marble flooring of dungri marble.can u suggest me some reputed shop in makrana and price

21. rajitha suresh 27 March 2016 at 9:50 pm - Reply

i want to floor my building with glass white marble with area 2290 sq ft pls cost

22. Morwad 28 March 2016 at 10:29 pm - Reply

Hiee i wnt to the marble flooring fr my huse of 6000 sqf….plz helf fr the best nd cheap for rental purpose

23. Morwad 28 March 2016 at 10:30 pm - Reply

Sir i wnt to the marble flooring fr my huse of 6000 sqf….plz helf fr the best nd cheap for rental purpose

24. vikas 21 May 2016 at 12:04 am - Reply

Hi….I want to go for marble flooring for 5000 sft of my new house at Jammu…..and I am opting for nijarna white from Udaipur…..could u plz help me out what is the cost of nijarna pure white marble …….and while comparing dungri white / nijarna white / morward white which one is better and why….

• contractorbhai 21 May 2016 at 7:39 pm - Reply

pls call us on 9920620009, we will connect you with a reputed vendor from udaipur. regarding comparison, a lot depends on quality & design of lot.

25. NASSAR 18 June 2016 at 10:39 pm - Reply

I HAVE 2500SQ HOME PROJECT IN KERALA CAN YOU DELIVERY THERE AND WHAT IS THE MEDIUM PRICE

26. tapas basunia 3 July 2016 at 12:37 pm - Reply

I want to start my own business of flooring marble at dist. Coochbehar, WB. In this regard my requirment is 2000 sqft 3/2 size medium quality morwad white marble. Pl say the cost with carring charges .

27. bhagwat 21 January 2017 at 6:13 pm - Reply

sir hamara ghar per pura marble flooring karwani ha or encloud wall tille bhi lagani ha plz 50 gaj ka plot ha hamara kitnya ka aa jayaga kam sa kam noida mein ha

28. Ismail 30 January 2017 at 2:13 am - Reply

Ismayil 29 January 2017

I want to my house 1600 sqft morwad white marble how much nacharal price can you delivery in Kerala

29. shankar 2 February 2017 at 9:09 pm - Reply

hi Team, looking out for best quotation for granite and tails this is for Bangalore majestic location.

30. A Ghosh 1 March 2017 at 10:38 pm - Reply

I want flooring at 1st.floor of my house about 1125 sft.inkolkata. req. Good dungri marble dealer & layer.

31. Sovan biswas 22 May 2017 at 7:07 am - Reply

Dear, i want to buy marble from rajasthan , am i took good decision?approx 3000 sqft area.i am from kolkata , pl suggest me .if yes then pl provide me some contact no of marble dealer .
    Pl reply
    Regards
    Sovan Biswas

• contractorbhai 22 May 2017 at 7:50 am - Reply

Sovan Biswas ji,
      Marble is natural product. There is fix price & standard type. Every lot is unique & prices vary.

3000 sq ft is truck load of Marble to be ordered. There are chances that your trip to kishangarh rajasthan might save you lot of money. I ahve seen buyers saving lakh or more in similar situation.

However I strongly recommend you first make few calls, confirm prices & then proceed. We have one contact in Rajasthan, but if you google you will find several supplier.