Mumbai +91-9920620009 | Bengaluru +91-9619581413 | Pune +91-8180099423 | Delhi-NCR +91-9920627471|info@ContractorBhai.com
  • ContractorBhai.com - Home Renovation community for Indian home owners - founder - Nitin

First time here ?

Contractorbhai Pvt Ltd is a Home Renovation Company. We have done Interior Design of Homes in more then 40 different cities of India.

When Home Owners work directly with Contractors or Carpenters, it involves lack of planning & design. We fill this gap.

After lot of analysis & struggle we have reached at a point where we know major pain points faced by Home Owners & what can go wrong during renovation. Every Home is unique & so are home owner’s expectation. Successful Home Renovation requires meticulous service providers & well informed Home owner.

On Contractorbhai.com website you will find lot of information that can help you make well-informed decisions.

Here’s quick guide to how you can use ContractorBhai.com

All Free Resource :

1) Free Estimates
Fill this form & we will send you [Rough Estimate] or [Rate list] next day. these Estimates are not perfect but they are excellent way to start your renovation journey.

2) FREE 35 Videos – Interior Design Ideas for Indian Homes
Watch these videos & trust me, it will be worth all your time. Interior Designing is 50% about actual physical changes but rest is about tricking your brain. These videos teach you that.

3) Articles
There are 500+ articles & new topics are getting added every week. Building materials, renovation process, design ideas & more.

4) Cost Guide
This is the best part of the website. We have made page on work item ( like flooring), materials ( like granite ) & few popular brands ( like Jaquar bathroom fittings).

Our Products & Services

1) 3D Interior Design Service – Rs 12/sq. ft.
Great Value & Low Cost. For Home Owners who want to get complete control over their project. In year 2015, if you’re spending Lakhs of Rupees in Renovation without Visualizing Final 3-D, you’re doing it Wrong!

2) Aloha Ply
High quality Plywood at Reasonable Price. Commercial (MR GRADE) Ply & Waterproof (Marine) Ply.

3) Interior Design Experience Center
Visit our Experience Center in Goregaon, Mumbai. See samples of 15 different types of products. Learn from a Material Expert.

If you have ANY questions email me at info@contractorbhai.com.
I read each email, print it out, frame it, and display it in my exquisite gallery of fine art.
Oh, and I also reply quickly.
~ Nitin, founder of ContractorBhai.com

ContractorBhai Pvt Ltd
Office Address : 1 Yogayog Apartments, J.P. Road no.2 , Jaiprakashnagar, Goregaon East, Mumbai
Phone : +919920620009
info@contractorbhai.com

2017-05-24T00:44:03+00:00 Categories: Founder Updates|Tags: , , |50 Comments

1. Bhavneesh 9 December 2014 at 9:40 am - Reply

Need contractor for small jobs like Almirah painting, Leakage rectification and some civil work,

Presently house in East Delhi, Contact me – 7838048784

2. Anand Dange 7 January 2015 at 10:00 pm - Reply

Hello,

Awesome site.

3. komal 28 January 2015 at 5:33 pm - Reply

liked your site.. quite informative.

4. AJAYSINH SOLANKI 29 January 2015 at 10:19 am - Reply

* I WANT TO PRICE APPROX. 1000 SQ.FT CEILING POP IN GYPSUM METERIAL.
    * ABOUT GIDE PINT COLOR IN HOME.

5. Ali Shariff 29 January 2015 at 3:01 pm - Reply

I am a an Civil Engineer/Contractor in Bangalore and looking to take up Construction Projects in and around Bangalore. Can anybody from the Contactor Bhai group help me somehow. i would love to get in touch with you and work together. Hopefully. Thank you

6. Mrs . Rajeswari Neelakantan Iyer 5 February 2015 at 4:36 pm - Reply

We have repaired our house. Now we have to paint. Our house is in first floor. Before painting, what precautions have to be taken to avoid leakage in walls? Is there any chemical coationg? Kindly give your suggestion. At present there are some moist patches in some places on the wall and on the ceiling. Kindly give your suggestion. Smt .Rajeswari Neelakantan Iyer.

• contractorbhai 5 February 2015 at 4:42 pm - Reply

Hello Mrs Rajeswari, have you built any new wall ? New walls takes good 9-12 months to dry completely & if painted cracks will appear. If walls are not new, paitning involves 7 steps/hands. Pls refer http://www.contractorbhai.com/cost/painting

for mroe details, call us or write an email.

7. Mrs . Rajeswari Neelakantan Iyer 5 February 2015 at 5:06 pm - Reply

Thank you for your quick reply. The walls are not new. Before painting or at the time of painting, to avoid any leakage or moist patches or water seepage in future, what are the precautions to be taken? Is there any special liquid coating to avoid water seepage? Smt.Rajeswari Neelakantan Iyer.

8. Gautam Mukherjee 14 February 2015 at 12:47 am - Reply

We are building a guest house at Puri. Looking for some budget friendly Interior.

9. Dhirednra sinha 1 March 2015 at 9:37 am - Reply

I am a an Civil Engineer/Contractor in pune and looking to take up Construction Projects in Pune. Can anybody from the Contactor Bhai group help me somehow. i would love to get in touch with you and work together. Hopefully. Thank you

• contractorbhai 1 March 2015 at 1:53 pm - Reply

Dhirendraji, thanks for your message. Pls give me call 9920620009.

10. nehakhan 20 April 2015 at 3:13 pm - Reply

hii sir .i am interior designer but i have no experience you have any vancacy

• contractorbhai 21 April 2015 at 7:50 pm - Reply

we are not hiring but I can refer you to associates ( other designer firms ) . give us call or send detail resume. good luck

11. ASHOK 16 May 2015 at 1:29 am - Reply

i am smnall professional. i have bunglow in 2 part. a and b . approx. 1200 sqf. each in ground floor and first floor now i want to stay as a one. mmy bunglow built in 1973 and now i go for renovation. pl guide me.

12. akash 26 June 2015 at 1:13 pm - Reply

I am a an interior designer in Mumbai 3year experience in design,6year experience carpentry work also site supervising and i am looking some interior project.and i would like to work with you if possible.

thank you……….

13. Kunal Kishore 3 July 2015 at 4:40 pm - Reply

Hi Nitin…Please contact me asap…I m based out of Pune and looking for deep cleaning of my entire 3 BHK flat.

14. Kartikey 10 July 2015 at 5:46 am - Reply

I want to carry out all furniture work for my house located in vadodra , it is possible for you to arrange meeting and give cost estimation?
    After you confirm i will give a call to you.
    Regards
    kartikey

• contractorbhai 10 July 2015 at 4:13 pm - Reply

we do not have team in vadodra, however I may be able to refer you one local Interior Designer/Contractor. Let me know.

15. RJAlucor 12 July 2015 at 12:54 am - Reply

Hello Nitin
    We are a team of Acrylic Solid Surface (corian) installation & Fabrications. establish in Delhi & Chandigarh
    and want to offer our service in all over India. and contractorbhai.com can give us a good platform for our team.
    we want work together in Acrylic fabrication projects. please help us to touch our clients (projects)

16. RAJNI 17 July 2015 at 1:51 pm - Reply

we need civil contractor for 4th floor construction of living room, kitchen,bathroom and toilet and total area 350sq feet.

Presently house in East Delhi, Contact me – 7836996678

17. debjani bhowal 17 July 2015 at 6:12 pm - Reply

hi, i like your site very much. i want to built kitchen cabinet for my house in kolkata. do you work in kolkata or can you suggest anyone? please help.
    thank you.

18. Sai 21 July 2015 at 12:32 pm - Reply

I want to renovate my 1200 sqft house.Please let me know if service is available in bangalore

19. Raja 23 July 2015 at 8:07 pm - Reply

Me at Madurai (Tamilnadu) need to renovate and remodel my home of 1000 Sft.
    Pls suggest me a good and civil engineer or contractor.

• Anantha Kumar G 25 July 2015 at 2:17 pm - Reply

Hi Raja,

This is Anantha kumar G from contractor bhai.com

Please reach me at 09986491391. I will arrange the contractor in Madurai.

Thanks,
      AnanthaKumar G

20. shubha apte 27 July 2015 at 11:33 pm - Reply

Hi, I am based in Bangalore and plan to renovate my kitchen and store room. Do you have any contractors that work in Bangalore.

21. RAVI ARYA 8 August 2015 at 9:40 pm - Reply

Hello Guys,

Really liked your website. Its quite informative and helpful. I need your help, can you suggest good contractor for installing modular kitchen in my recently purchased flat at Navi Mumbai (Kharghar).

Regards,
    RAVI ARYA

• sunil chauhan 30 October 2015 at 12:56 am - Reply

liked your website

22. Satya 23 August 2015 at 11:09 pm - Reply

Hi Nitin ,

I am Satya and we are building a house in Hyderabad , looking for your help and suggestions for false ceiling . Do you have branch in Hyderabad to get in touch with ?

Satya

23. Alam 2 September 2015 at 9:03 pm - Reply

Hello contractor bhai groups
    I am a tiles and granite contactor in bangalore I am looking for work. Will you please help us to any clients (projects)

I am very thankful for you

Alam

24. Yuvraj Rajemahadik 5 October 2015 at 9:55 pm - Reply

Really good site, developed to provide platform for new bees in the field.

25. kiran 7 November 2015 at 8:30 am - Reply

Abt to renovate our house in Bangalore. ..got the design aspect already in place …just needed help with contact of contractor who cud handle the civil, plumbing, electric, painting, tiling, woodwork, pop, marble cleaning…
    Your positive response would be greatly appreciated

26. Narendiran 31 December 2015 at 2:13 pm - Reply

Chennai rates not available in this website. Could you please update it so it can be useful for many people. And also i need to clarify with cement rates you have given because here in chennai it cost about 420 Rs. per PCC bag

27. shilpa 25 February 2016 at 3:05 am - Reply

hi i need ideal suggestion abt flooring for living room,puja room,kitchen,bed rooms, bathrooms, varandha, inside stair case, outside staircase, parking lot.

28. Amit Jain 23 March 2016 at 1:36 pm - Reply

Wonderful Help for new Flat owner who want to furnish his dream house but don’t know where to start…
    Keep it up good work

29. Ashish Soni 27 March 2016 at 11:50 am - Reply

Great initiative Nitinbhai,

Very informative and easy to understand.
    I think you have started with CSR first……….hope and wish a great growth ahead.

Need an offer for construction of 10 x 10 x 10 study room within the existing duplex at Vadodara

30. Navin Pandya 25 May 2016 at 7:24 pm - Reply

Hello Nitin, Thanks for Very Informative Website. Add some of missing points like cost of doors etc.

• contractorbhai 26 May 2016 at 1:40 pm - Reply

Hello Navin ji, yes we have not covered cost of Doors, we will add detail soon. If you have any immediate information need, feel free to call 9920620009, we will try & get across any information required.

31. Shreedhara, Bangalore 18 July 2016 at 3:00 pm - Reply

hi Nitin, Good contribution / information for the new house/ building constructing owner.Very good informative Website. thanks alot.
    Pl try to update based on the comments and recent happenings

32. Gauranga Motilal 22 October 2016 at 5:01 pm - Reply

I have gone through your website. Very informative and appears to be transparent. Surely will get in touch in near future during my flat renovation…..If you are passionately doing good work…keep it up…it is really difficult to get good and transparent interior designer + contractor .

33. Sandeep 6 November 2016 at 11:49 am - Reply

Will require complete interior work, modular Kitchen,Grilled Gate in my Noida Extension Flat of 1700 sq ft in January. Advise

34. Santosh Jadhav 16 January 2017 at 3:34 pm - Reply

Good Information shared by All your Team are helpful for everybody
    I am very Greatful to you !

Many Thanks & Regards

35. prerna shah 21 January 2017 at 11:51 pm - Reply

My buildings is Undergoing redevelopment will be completed by October need to do interior for 2bhk. Not able to decide if I should hire Carpentier or buy all furniture online because interior designers are out of budget for me . Also I have my old furniture. Please advice what will be reasonable

36. Gurdeep 26 February 2017 at 10:04 pm - Reply

Hello Nitin ji. very nice site. i am from Nawanshahr, Punjab. my kitchen is ready to fit. is that any your office near my city to take a estimate?

37. Aastha 16 March 2017 at 11:32 pm - Reply

Hello, i am a student of interior designing, currently studying in Surat. Looking forward about the procedure to apply for internship under your firm. Please send me the guidelines. Thankyou.

38. Kunal Mahajan 17 March 2017 at 8:49 pm - Reply

Do you offer your services in Jammu(J&K) ?

• contractorbhai 20 March 2017 at 9:43 am - Reply

we have designed homes in Jammu as well. Pls call us. Restaurant at R C Residency is one of my favourite places 🙂

39. kumar pratyush 21 March 2017 at 2:53 pm - Reply

do you provide your services in patna, bihar???