UPDATE: I’m happy to let you know that we are offering "3D Interior Design Service" all across India. Affordbale Service which will Enable you to control Time & Money. Validate all your Renovation Ideas before you start Spending Money 👍
This product is one of the “Top 50 Materials, Products & Ideas we recommend for the year 2015”, as chosen by our expert team of Architects & Interior Designers. You can download EBOOK “The ContractorBhai Top 50” here
Fly ash Brick is a building material made of cement, sand or stone dust, lime and gypsum. Fly ash brick is specifically used for masonry units. Fly ash bricks are much light weighted and stronger than clay bricks.
Fly ash bricks are used to build both, load bearing and non-load bearing walls. They are not very good sound insulators.
Advantages of Fly ash Brick
• There is very little to no breakage during transportation due to its high strength.
• Fly ash bricks are uniform in size and shape and therefore mortar required for joints and plaster is reduced by 50%.
• Due to Lower water penetration, water seepage through bricks is significantly reduced.
• Gypsum plaster can directly be applied on fly ash bricks without backing coat of lime plaster.
• Fly ash bricks do not require soaking it in water. Sprinkling of water is enough.
Why It’s a winner :
Flyash bricks are light in weight. Excellent choice for making internal walls during renovation. Lower water absorp¬tion. More durable than other alternatives like clay bricks & Concrete blocks
What Expert’s Say :
Siporex was first company based in Sweden to make this kind of bricks, hence many people contineu to call it Siporex bricks. Fly Ash bricks are locally manufactured small & medium vendors & are extremely reliable.
4 ” ~ Rs. 60/- & 6 “ ~ Rs. 90 (1 Brick)