3 BHK Goregaon
Goregaon, in Mumbai, has developed very well in past few years. Especially the eats of Goregaon if you see was a zone of mainly of middle-class homes. Eventually it is now turned into a wealthy area. You have very famous film studios, Filmistan and Film city located here, Oberoi mall, Westin hotel, and similar big names in Goregaon. The list doesn’t end here there are many other residential and business towers that are being developed.
We Contractorbhai.com had taken up a project for a 3BHK apartment at Goregaon east, off western express highway, Mumbai.This particular project was undertaken by our Interior Designer Mr. Jatin Rathod.
The apartment was of newly constructed society with modern amenities. The builder provided each apartment with marble flooring in living room, all bedroom and kitchen, trendy ceramic tiles for bathroom, ceramic tiles above kitchen platform, kitchen platform with sink, laminates flush doors, etc. Since builder had provided with modern products, we concentrated more of designing part i.e. take care of false ceiling, semi-modular kitchen, furniture design, etc.Another important aspect for this project was that client was very strict with his budget.
Design Details of the Apartment
Firstly, 2D drawing are made for each room and wall, ceiling and design element. Once 2D drawings are approved, 3D drawings are made of the same. But before 3d drawings and after 2D drawings are made we send in an estimate to our clients mentioning all details for needed material.
Let’s have a look at these drawings.
This is a 3D drawing for living room.
• The living room was really huge. On one of the walls we designed a modern looking TV unit with minimum work.
• we gave wooden rafters connecting the false ceiling and side wall. Below it were installed spot lights to highlight TV unit.
• The client could have the huge side wall to display pictures of artwork as per his choice.
• Since the room was too huge, we gave dining area on one side of corner in living room itself.
This is a 2D drawing of kitchen main wall.
The 2D drawing mainly gives you size details and placements of design elenemts.
• Here you can see the size details i.e. the height and width of each cabinet, drawer and other storage designed for main wall.
• You also know the exact position of hob and chimney and sink too.
• To make kitchen a lively place we used light but bright green and white color laminates.
• For bedroom, we designed a chic looking TV unit.
• A cloth bedback was designed for entire wall of matching color to that of its interiors.
• Wooden paneling was done on each side of beds that showed a continuation for side tables.
• A very simple rectangular false ceiling designed with indirect LED lights to make the rom light and fresh.
This is an electrical drawing for master bedroom. We provide electrical drawings to electricians so that it makes hid work easier. This is done for each and every room.
The electrical drawing gives an electrician all details like what type of switch is to be given for what purpose, where and how many.
You may wonder what is this. This is the estimate sheet given by Contractorbhai.com once 2D drawings are approved. It gives all the details for how is going to spend on what items and which rooms. It includes eevrything i..e the materisl cost, labor cost, etc.
Tips for all our home owners by Mr. JAtin Rathod – Interior Designer
• False ceiling is a way to got to give modern touch to your homes. False ceiling with indirect LED lights add freshness and style your homes.
• Have two contrast color laminate used for furniture to break the monotony. Having different color or even shades sometimes adds style to your room. This is especially for kitchens.
• Make use of bigger walls by having it as picture wall. This adds drama to your wall and to your memories too.