Get Home Improvement Loan, complete your Home Interior project, and live quality life
(all while you’re still young enough to enjoy it)!
Instantly Fund your Home Renovation project. Apply Now!
Quick Tips to make your Small spaces appear Bigger –
- Paint your Walls & Flooring in light and bright shades. Light n bright colors reflects space. It thetefore makes small rooms appear bigger.
- Try using flooring and adjacent items ( the lower design elements) in same colour or similar shade.
- Use vetrical stripes forflooring to make your room look elongated.
- Pull furniture away from wall by few inches. This creates illusion ofspace.
- Unity rules. Have your room as well as furnishing of a particular room in 1colour.use different shades of 1 colour.
- Try having similar if not same color curtains as wall color.This makes your room appear bigger.
- Allow as much natural light i.e have big windows without any obstruction. Light opens up to interior space making it look bigger.
- Having furnitue colour same as wall color expands room. If not same have similar color.
- Have furniture with exposed legs i.e. For tv unit, sofa set, coffee table. This style of furniture makes your space appear open n bigger.
- Mirrors reflect light n space. Strategically place them to create illision of space.
- Hang Dramatic art piece for stead of usual photo gallery to add value to wall n make your space appear bigger.