Luster Paint is highly advisable for Indian Home Interior painting. Luster paints are oil based, which makes it washable, resistant to stains. Plastic paints are water based & have low washability.
- Cost varies with type of paint you select
- Cost varies a bit with the brand of colour you select
- Got Newly plastered wall then Painting should be avoided for 6-9 months, because crack can appear.
- For Painting on old wall, old paint & any layer of old putty needs to be scraped.
- Cost of Painting is calculated in unit of “Per square feet”
Cost of Luster Painting
Rupees per square feet
What is included in above Rate ?
- Rates are with unit of “Per Square feet”
- Includes Lambi (Putty ) & Primer application
- Includes coat of wall primer
- Includes application of putty
- Above rate does not include Wall POP
- Includes task of smoothing the Putty surface using Sandpaper
- Two Coat/hands of paint is applied