Mumbai +91-9920620009 | Bengaluru +91-9619581413 | Pune +91-8180099423 | Delhi-NCR +91-9930930964|info@ContractorBhai.com
  • Home Renovation Vastu Mumbai Pune

Interior Design Ideas for 500 square feet 1BHK Flat

UPDATE: Iā€™m happy to let you know that we are offering "3D Interior Design Service" all across India. Affordbale Service which will Enable you to control Time & Money. Validate all your Renovation Ideas before you start Spending Money šŸ‘

This article is available in Hindi, Marathi & Gujarati languages.

When a Contractor or Interior Designer first visits your place first thing he wants to know is your budget.

If my Home is a 500 square feet 1BHK Flat – What Interior Ideas should I opt for and what should I avoid?

Knowing Budget, kind of puts rest of the thing in place. Budget plus requirement decides whole plan of action. All your requirements and made to fit in to your budget.

There are always changes in Interior plans as per your budget. For example if your budget doesn’t allow you to spend much then you have to adjust. Cost of false ceiling can be eliminated, say instead of POP (Plaster of Paris) or False ceiling you have to opt for normal painted ceiling. Cost of Painting will be lower compared to false ceiling. Do away with some furniture, couple of tables and reduce Cost of Furniture work.

Howe Owner has to decide where to adjust. Interior Designer or Contractor will give you recommendations but finally Home Owner makes a call. For this to work correctly.

This article is available in Hindi, Marathi & Gujarati languages.

Hi! This is Nitin, founder of ContractorBhai.com. we are bunch of Home Repair & Renovation enthusiast. Write to info@ContractorBhai.com. Mumbai +91-9920620009 | Bengaluru +91-9619581413 | Pune +91-8180099423 | Delhi-NCR +91-7018456014

1. SHWETA 23 September 2012 at 12:05 am - Reply

I live in Pune at vishrantwadi area,I have a small flat of One BHK with the area of 539sq ft,my husband has gone for further study to New Zealand and I am living with my daughter,well this flat was very simple but I made few changes as per my knowledge and taste,now I do not like to change the entire flat but yes I want to have a painting as the last painting was done one 2005 it was the luster painting which lasted a lot and gave me the value of my money,also I like to have some changes in drawing room,plus like to put a one ton ac in bed room,a water purifier in kitchen,a very small LCD iN BEDROOM,apart from this I want to conceal the entire wiring of the flat,if you people can take this small job than I would appreciate it but let me clear you I am not a rich person and I want this to be done within my budget which I myself have no idea,what would be my budget,after you people see it and than quote your price and I shall see if it suits to me.

2. Atul Deshpande 28 April 2013 at 2:04 pm - Reply

I have purchased a small 436 Sq.ft. carpet area flat in Urali Devachi,Pune which is under construction & likely to be completed in 2014.at present the slabwork is going on.I have no ideas about interiors,trends etc.Also,my budget is quite limited for interior.It will be greatful to me if you people can can give me the best ideas for small budget in decorating my home.

3. shahid kureshi 11 July 2013 at 8:48 pm - Reply

I have 1 bhk flat with carpet area 409 sq ft with two tringular shape balconies at living room and bedroom.
    My hall size is approx 170-180 sq ft, kitchen size is 70-80 sq ft and that of bedroom is around 150 sq ft.
    I want a design with optimum usage of sace and modular kitchen with bulk of storege.
    Can you provide me the approx budget and suggest some good design.

4. Mangesh. 26 January 2014 at 10:11 pm - Reply

I have booked flat in pursungi wich is 600 sq foot and two balcony wich I will get in jully 2014 and only wall is being build now please adwise

5. ashwin pol 7 February 2014 at 4:34 pm - Reply

i have purchased 1 rk flat in pune which is 370 sq ft but i want to convert in 1 bhk please advice

6. Mahendra 8 March 2016 at 6:14 pm - Reply

i booked a flat of 720 sq.ft 34 % is landing so i get carpet area approx 500sq.ft and it is 1 bhk
    but i want to make it 2bhk
    so it is possible
    plz rply

7. Rikta 7 September 2016 at 2:39 pm - Reply

Hi I have purchased an under construction flat in Mumbai and possession is in Dec 2016. I want to make an semi modular kitchen – parallel. My kitchen dimension is 7.4×9. But my budget is very low. Can you please provide me with quotes.

• contractorbhai 8 September 2016 at 7:09 pm - Reply

Please talk to Kitchen Designer Swapnil on 8291627887, if required he will stop by with catalogue

8. Thulasi 20 December 2016 at 5:03 pm - Reply

I have purchased Alur 1 bhk BDA flat 395 sq…. kindly give the suggest to good interior design, so that I can save the space…

9. Ramanand Shetty 8 January 2017 at 9:17 am - Reply

I want to renew the 1 Bhk with 435 sq. Ft in Mira road Mumbai required the Plan and expenditure.

• contractorbhai 9 January 2017 at 12:40 pm - Reply

Mr Shetty, we have designed several homes in Mira Road area. Please call 9920620009 & we can give you further details.

• contractorbhai 9 January 2017 at 12:43 pm - Reply