3BHK Interior Designing for Bhayli Vadodra
BHAYLI!!! Even I had a similar reaction when I first heard it. Bhayli used to village in Vadodra/Baroda. But today, Diwalipura road in Bhayli, a new center in Vadodra for new upcoming residential projects and has few educational centers too.
We Contractorbhai.com had undertaken up a project at Vasna Diwalipura road,Vadodara. It was a newly constructed tower of 3 BHK apartments.
The Interior Designing project was undertaken by our Interior Designer.
Design Details of the Apartment
Firstly, 2D drawing are made for each room and wall, ceiling and design element. Once 2D drawings are approved, 3D drawings are made of the same. But before 3d drawings and after 2D drawings are made we send in an estimate to our clients mentioning all details for needed material.
Let’s have a look at these drawings-
This is a 2D drawing for Master bedroom.
• This drawing represents the top view of the room. In this drawing you actually can view things how it will appear from top.
• This drawing is essential for contractor and carpenter since its shows the size details of each and every furniture, and other design elements for that room.
• It also shows the place of each furniture of the room like bed, wardrobe, study table, side table and fan.
• Otherwise this bed room was given a light color scheme.
• A floral print wallpaper was installed for bed back wall that added style to bedroom with light but contrast color laminate used for furniture at places. This helped highlight few design elements.
This is 3D drawinf for Kids room.
• Due to space constrain we gave a sofa-cum-bed for kid.
• Floral wall decal used for bed back wall to add style and design to room.
• A very smart with centre display shelves wardrobe designed for kid. Styduy table was given at the window corner. The natural light entering from widnow will make the kid feel fresh and energetic while studying.
• Geometric form for false ceiling design with antique looking fan.
• LED spot lights insalled made the room well lit and stylish a the same time.
• The contrast red color highlighted the furniture and ceiling design that made the room very lively.
This is the estimate sheet given by Contractorbhai.com once 2D drawings are approved. It gives all the details for how is going to spend on what items and which rooms. It includes eevrything i.e. the materisl cost, labor cost, etc.
Tips for all our home owners by Contractorbhai Interior Designer
• Having contrast colors at places can highlight and add style to your rooms.
• Light color scheme gives you soothe your living style that makes your place light and fresh.
• False ceiling is a very modern concept, but when it is done with careful thought process and design it can add to drama to your room. Get as creative false ceiling to give you homes a contemporary look.
• LED lights be ot spot lights, directional lights or Indirect lights, helps you highlight areas in your house. It add also can add drama & style to it.