- River Sand prices are calculated in Brass
- One Brass equals 100 Cubic feet volume
- Lets say if truck carries 15′ x 8′ x 4′ = 480 cubic feet of Sand. It is 480/100 = 4.8 brass
|Price per Brass ( low )||Price per Brass ( high )|
|River Sand for Plaster||Rs 18,000||Rs 23,000|
|River Sand for Brick work and cocnrete work||Rs 14,000||Rs 16,000|
|Crush Sand||Rs 10,000||Rs 13,000|
Suggestions by ContractorBhai on buying Sand
- To begin with identify what area needs plastering work to be done.
This is because different type of sand is used for interior & exterior of the structure.
- Check what sand type is ordered. There are 2 types of sand- River sand & Crush sand. River sand bonds very well with cement than crush sand.
- To check by take some sand in your hand, if the sand is muddy and brown in color, then its river sand.
- Usually River sand is used for interior purpose and crush sand for exterior use.