Luster Paint is highly advisable for Indian Home Interior painting. Luster paints are oil based, which makes it washable, resistant to stains. Plastic paints are water based & have low wash-ability.
Cost varies with type of paint you select
Cost varies a bit with the brand of colour you select
Got Newly plastered wall then Painting should be avoided for 6-9 months, because crack can appear
For Painting on old wall, old paint & any layer of old putty needs to be scraped
Cost of Painting is calculated in unit of “Per square feet”
Cost of Luster Painting
Rupees per square feet
What is included in above Rate ?
- Rates are with unit of “Per Square feet”
- Includes Lambi (Putty ) & Primer application
- Includes coat of wall primer
- Includes application of putty
- Above rate does not include Wall POP
- Includes task of smoothing the Putty surface using Sandpaper
- Two Coat/hands of paint is applied