SHERA boards deliver a perfect blend of durability and elegance, with an interplay of creativity and class. They offer floor boards too that makes walk worth remembering and beautiful walls that resonate strength.
SHERA boards vary with its application purpose too. Foloowing are the features of each type of SHERA board.
SHERA Ceiling Board
Ceiling boards are a construction material of pre-made boards used for ceiling usually a gypsum core with a paper surface.
• New formula for increased toughness, durability, moisture resistance and workability
• Available in different thickness, starting from 3.2mm board to 6mm board
• Suitable for external ceilings/soffits
• Ideal for internal wet areas like bathrooms, laundry and kitchen
• Flexible with a minimum radius of 1-2 meters.
• Offer 50 years durability warranty
SHERA Wall Board
Wallboards are a construction material of pre-made boards used for walls usually a gypsum core with a paper surface.
• High impact strength
• Water/Moisture resistant
• Perfect for wall cladding, partitioning and decoration
• Suitable for residential, industrial and commercial buildings
• Supports speedy construction along with cleanliness and hygiene
• Ideal for schools, hospitals and hotels.
SHERA Floor Board
Floorboards you can say are any kind of the long boards laid over joists to make a floor.
• Thick and Strong, 15-20 mm floor board
• High load bearing capacity
• Perfect replacement of plywood
• A quality substrate for various finishing like vinyl, ceramic tile, laminate and carpet for wet and dry areas
• Ideal for commercial buildings like shopping centers, retail outlets, industrial buildings, factories, etc.
Fretwork is an interlaced decorative design that is either carved or cut on a solid background. Most fretwork patterns are geometric in design. The materials most commonly used are wood and metal. SHERA Fretwork combines natural wood’s beauty with synthetic wood.
• Distinctive look with low maintenance and easy to work with
• Spectacular aesthetics design with the exceptional strength and durability
• Non brittle
• Termite free, Fire resistant, Moisture resistant and Weather resistant
Variety of styles and profiles